Saturday, July 17, 2010

on aisha

just the other day i ran into aisha movie's trailer and i saw it over and over again. I left that youtube window open and went to lab. Later in the evening when I returned, that window was still open and I saw the trailer over and over again :P Sonam Kapoor looks really hot in it. Sorta strange because she looks ehh if you google her and sift through some of her pics. She has always had this accent which is supposed to make her look like a poser but she actually carries it well. I would say she is as good as katrina kaif in terms of handling her accent well....

 Ok, back to the point, she looks like one of those girls from a hollywood chick flick set in NY or something... something like 27 dresses or Devil Wears Prada, etc.. etc... Story also seems like a total chick flick which is going to be just timepass and nothing else. But then who is really aiming for oscars here :P Also they say Aisha is an adaptation of Emma which totally proves my point that it's gonna be a chick flick. Jane Austen has always been such an author. A friend once said that she used to write books only because there was no femina or woman's era during those days. Plus it has Cyrus who is known for his goof ups and whom I really love watching. Sooo, I'm totally looking forward to watching the move. Also to undo my previous hindi movie experience of watching "dance pe chance maar le". In one word, that movie was crap. Give it two words and it was b**ls**t movie. You know something's wrong when shahid kapoor occupies 75% of the screen wearing no tee or shirt and dancing away to glory.

But Aisha is releasing on 6th August. Before that I have to watch Inception. Surely it's one movie that I wanna watch as soon as possible. Right now I so feel like kicking myself. There was this first day first show ticket and I let it go. But then I should blame "him" for making a faluda of my plans... :( so that's some gyan to chew on and while you hmmm on these things I'll do something else... watch the trailer again. over and over again maybe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment