Sunday, June 27, 2010

crap where's my blog??

ok, I open my blog and they say there's no such blog! Now how can that be...? Did a little bit of research (ergo my MS by research label :D) to find out that my blog was blocked for some suspicious reason. It was becoming a little bit problematic so decided to shift it to a spanking new location. And while I was at it, decided to rename the blog as well. Renamed it this-blog-not-full-of-crap.blogspot.com. Added a not there though I'm sure its effect is gonna be nullified. Changed the theme and all too. Apparently they've got a new template editor and it seems cool. Anyways stay tuned and visit this blog for more posts (hopefully)

adios

3 comments:

  1. blocked!? did u contact them to find out the reason?
    and dude please change the background :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bhargava - stop critiquing every design :P.

    @Shashydhar - why did not you move to wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @renderkid i thought blue templates were the in thing :( no? anyways i've changed my template

    @namrata i have this biggest affair with blogspot and at this point I dare not change my loyalties...... so sticking to blogspot.

    ReplyDelete